Like everything else in life, your artificial lawn will benefit from some attention and a bit of gentle tender loving care from time to time.
Even though Australian Synthetic Lawns supplies among the bestsynthetic grass prices in Sydney, your artificial lawn represents a substantial investment on your part. As a result, a little care can go a long way to extend its lifespan and keep it in tip-top shape.
Here are some helpful tips for keeping your lawn at its best and bringing out its fresh, rich colour.
1. Keep your lawn litter free.Remove debris like fallen leaves and twigs with a leaf blower or plastic rake. (Avoid using the metal kind.) Keep overhanging branches trimmed back to stop excessive leaf fall.
2. Keep your artificial lawn clean.Accumulation of dirt, dust, food debris or spills, and the natural wear and tear of foot passage can dull your lawn and its fresh look. Natural rainfall is the best way to give it a thorough wetting, but in dry weather or low-rain areas, it may need sluicing down with a hose or bucket periodically. If necessary, add a little gentle washing up detergent in warm (not hot) water.
3. Brush it down.Your lawn enjoys a bit of grooming. Brushing with a stiff brush periodically keeps fibres upright and the pile looking healthy and well-manicured.
4. Be fire wise.Remember that your lawn is synthetic; therefore, it’s important to keep a naked flame away from it, including those burning cigarette ends. They won’t ignite the lawn, but they will damage the pile.
5. Keep it odour free.Our lawns are as pet-friendly as you can get, with a strong latex-backing and a fibre design that allows pet urine to simply soak away. But to ensure it stays odour free, a rinse-down every now and then is a good idea, especially if you have more than one pet. Faeces should be picked up and disposed of as you would on any lawn, and if necessary the spot dabbed with a damp cloth and a little cleaner.
6. Remove stains.Stain removal is always easiest when treated immediately. Synthetic fibres have good stain resistance and generally need just a wipe off with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Avoid strong solvents that can damage your lawn and rather choose bio-friendly cleaners that are kinder on your turf and on the environment.
7. Prevent tearing.Artificial fibres can withstand a certain amount of rough treatment like kitty claws and kiddie rough and tumble. But to avoid unnecessary damage, keep sharp implements and other pointed edges away. If tearing does occur, get it professionally repaired rather than trying to do the job yourself.
8. Use common sense.Do not throw chewing gum, adhesives or anything that can stick to the fibres onto the artificial grass. Avoid working with motor oil, and strong solvents on the lawn. Finally, avoid excessive wear and tear like racing motorbikes up and down or fixing cars on your lawn.
9. Avoid harsh treatment.Do not abuse your lawn. Durable it may be, but like everything it has its limits. Treat it with respect and it will serve you well for many years and will stay looking as fresh and natural as the day you bought it.
10. Let the experts help.If something goes wrong with your artificial lawn, don’t panic. Trying to solve it yourself can actually make a simple problem worse. Rather get advice from those who know the answers. Always consult your installer when in doubt.
We hope these simple care and maintenance tips will help you get the best returns on your investment and keep you getting the best out of your lawn for years to come.
For any other questions, no matter how small or big, don’t hesitate to contact Australian Synthetic Lawns for help. We can also help you with any queries on artificial turf costs in Sydney.
Buy Artificial Grass from Manufacturer Directly at Low Price
High-quality artificial grass for garden, playground, football, field hockey, tennis, putting green, and multi-purpose. Located in China and delivers to the world. Minimal quantity 500m². Click to visit the supplier's official website