Synthetic grass lawns are a huge selling point for homeowners for so many reasons. This is a very important factor for new families that have children on the way and want a safe place for them to play and have fun. A natural, unkempt yard can be unsightly and could create hazards for a child to play in. Such hazards might include: holes in the grass that children could trip on, puddles that could attract mosquitoes or contain harmful bacteria, or weeds and certain plants that could cause allergic reactions. You can avoid all these issues by installing playground grass from SYNLawn®!
The benefits of playground turf:
- Built-in padding is installed underneath the artificial grass to protect your child from injury from falls as high as 10 feet.
- Wood chips and sand are popular bases for playgrounds but cause a big mess when shifted around and played on. Synthetic grass will stay in one spot and provide a mess-free playtime!
- Since our artificial grass is non-allergenic, your family won’t have to worry about seasonal allergies while spending time outside.
- Say goodbye to grass stains on your child’s clothing!
- Artificial grass requires little to no maintenance. With the added free time, you can spend all your time and energy playing with your loved ones instead of pulling weeds and mowing the lawn.
- Our state-of-the-art drainage system drains at a rate of 30-inches an hour. Get rid of puddles and standing water that attracts insects and causes slipping hazards for the kiddos.
- Your yard will maintain its vibrant, emerald color all-year-long.
- You can have peace of mind having your child play in the yard knowing all our products are ASTM HIC tested, meets IPEMA standards, and has CSA approved fall attenuation.
We use a poured in place bonded rubber with your SYNLawn® artificial grass to ensure that your yard is professionally installed and that the transition from one surface to another is perfect. Make sure your children are safe and protected while playing outdoors this season and create a beautiful backyard area. Contact us today to request a free, design consultation!