Taking the DIY approach for your synthetic lawn project is a great way to save money during installation. Just make sure not to cut corners with your materials. Invest only in the best artificial turf in San Jose for your landscape. Complement it with top-of-the-line grass accessories to maximize your lawn experience.
3 Types of Accessories for Landscaping Turf
Artificial grass accessories contribute to your landscape’s low upkeep characteristics. They increase the turf’s durability, enhance its drainage abilities and improve its realistic look and feel. Most of them serve specific purposes.
Select grass accessories strategically. Remember, they will have a significant impact on your lawn experience. Here are the most popular grass accessories that will help you create your ideal landscape:
Infill is undoubtedly one of the best artificial grass accessories in the market. It makes the turf more durable, absorbs shock and provides stability to the surface. Non-toxic and non-allergenic infill also increases the installation’s resistance to fire.
Common types of infill include:
• Sand Turf – Composed of silica sand, sand turf is one of the most versatile infill types for artificial grass.
• Crumb Rubber – This is frequently used for landscaping, playground and sports installations.
• Shell Tech – Made of granulated walnut shells, shell tech infill stays cooler under heat compared with silica sand and crumb rubber.
• Envirofill Acrylic-Coated Infill – This features microban technology, which offers resistance to bacteria. Envirofill acrylic-coated infill is a popular option for pet installations.
• Zeofill – This is perfect for pet areas, dog runs, playgrounds and landscaping thanks to its odor control properties.
The padding provides support for the turf’s backing. It helps prevent serious injuries due to slips and falls, which are major concerns when playing on natural grass.
• Brock Foam Shock Pad – This is an underlayment developed specifically for sports fields. It is now a popular cushioning option for residential spaces.
• Play Padding – With its exceptional cushioning traits, play padding is ideal for playgrounds and sports areas. Its porous material prevents water from gathering inside the padding.
3. Drainage Tiles
Drainage tiles assist the synthetic grass in eliminating water from the installation’s surface. Sellers of the best artificial turf in San Jose recommend the following drainage tile options:
• Positive Drain System (PDS) Tiles – These include interlocking 48” x 48” tile pieces that are ½” tall. PDS tiles are inserted under the turf to enhance its drainage capabilities.
• Air Drain Tiles – These tiles create a 90 percent air void underneath the synthetic turf surface, aiding in proper liquid drainage.
Firm Up Your Turf with The Best Artificial Grass Accessories
Give your grass landscapes a solid foundation with the right accessories. Ensure success in your DIY project using top-grade, purpose-specific materials!
Artificial Turf Express is your go-to source for all your DIY synthetic grass installation needs. We have everything essential to creating lush indoor and outdoor landscapes —from top-quality padding and versatile infill to premium artificial grass and the best putting greens. Design a beautiful and durable landscape for your home. Call us now at 408-960-2255 for inquiries.
Buy Artificial Grass from Manufacturer Directly at Low Price
High-quality artificial grass for garden, playground, football, field hockey, tennis, putting green, and multi-purpose. Located in China and delivers to the world. Minimal quantity 500m². Click to visit the supplier's official website